Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great Reasons to Buy and Sell ThereBucks with me, Jinx_tv!

Several days ago I ThereMailed all my There club members, something I don't normally do, to say "hi" and remind them I buy/sell ThereBucks and where my site is in case they forgot and asking for ideas/testimonials/etc. I did get some nice emails back with ideas and testimonials, which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I do think it resulted in a few extra ThereBucks sales, but most of all it seems to have resulted in more people selling TO ME. Ahhhhh! On one hand, I think it's great...I want those people to stick around and sell to me long term, but on the other hand...I've gone from being only ONE DAY behind paying people their PayPal payments back to (once again) three days behind. I'm hoping to be two days behind by the end of today, but we shall see!

Meanwhile...

Seven great reasons to buy ThereBucks from me:

SPEEDY PAYMENT: My payment system is automated. As long as you are already a member of jinx_tv_tbux club you will receive payment in ten minutes or less.

TRANSPARENCY: You can see on my site just how many ThereBucks are available for sale.

EXPERIENCE: I have been selling ThereBucks since 2003, I've sold more ThereBucks than anyone else and I know what I'm doing!

VOLUME: Easily buy even large amounts of ThereBucks.

SAVINGS: Save over 10% vs buying from There.

COMMUNITY: Support all the nice developers who sell their ThereBucks to me. It allows them to make more great content and spurs them on to do so!

SHOPPING: Quickly get the money you need to go shopping (or pay rent on a neighborhood or submit your designs, etc.) and get more ThereBucks to spend, too!


Seven great reasons to sell ThereBucks to me:

CONVENIENCE: I have a website set up that pays buyers within ten minutes of their purchase. I do all the work for you and already have a large customer base!

LOWER FEES: You can sell all ThereBucks in one single lump, lowering your PayPal fees.

MORE MONEY: You get $1 for every 2200 ThereBucks. Anyone selling their ThereBucks for a higher rate is losing money.

EXPERIENCE: I have been doing this for 4 1/2 years, I am well known and trusted.

NO RISK: No worries about PayPal chargebacks, those are now my problem. :/

STABILITY: Help keep the There economy stable, which means more $$$ for you in the long run.

SIMPLE: Less steps to selling your ThereBucks and faster response than other resellers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've used Jinx_tv for a long time. She has the best rate and I get my Tbux in no time! (How can she be up and available 24/7? lol) Thanks Jinx!

LadyMisty