Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey hey...only 12 hours behind!

Hey, it's either talk about this or try to get a video card working in one of my computers while I wait for my bf to show up. My bf who is off having dinner with his business partners at OUR RESTAURANT. Well, I mean, we don't own the restaurant but it's the one we always go to when my cat has her chemo treatment and now he's going there without me. :(

Why is it that when you don't use a computer for a few months it can't just y'know...start right back up again? It's like a car you left sitting outside in a cold Minnesota winter. How am I supposed to fix a problem with nothing displaying on the monitor when no monitor will work with it and I think the problem is with the video card and the video card is built into the motherboard? Hmmmm?

Anyway...what was I talking about?

Oh yeah. I am not two days behind paying ThereBucks sellers, not one day behind. I am only 12 hours behind! And...I'm abnormally happy about it! Who cares if I've had $1000 worth of ThereBucks transactions come in from sellers in the last 12 hours so that being 12 hours behind actually means being $1000 behind? Heck, that's not so bad!

To all you Therians out there looking to sell off your extra ThereBucks I just have this to say: BRING IT!

0 comments: