Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Soooo over ThereBucks glut...I want a desk set!

I just found the most perfect desk and bookcase set for myself when looking around for a desk that would suit my bf. He got a home computer about oh...eight months ago or something but never set it up because he has no desk at home to put it on. You can see from the pic of just one of the bookcase pieces that this custom set is just made for me. All four pieces are only $295, too! The problem is...my ThereBucks glut.

Not only do I have all my cash sunk into ThereBucks, but I owe sellers money. I'm a couple days behind on paying people. I'm just hoping to sell them all down by the end of this month! It's kind of a fun challenge in a way, but it's also getting really old. I've had sellers anxious to get paid because they have bills to pay or other things they were counting on the money for, and I try very hard to make sure they get paid as quickly as possible so they can meet their obligations. I once had a seller desperate to get paid asap because he was hungry and needed to buy food. Well you know, not only would I like to get this bookcase set, I'd like to buy food, too!

Seriously, I do earn ThereBucks on my own and when I'm selling those it's basically all profit, but when I'm buying ThereBucks from others and reselling them I make maybe 6% after PayPal fees. That's fine when sales are moving along as fast as the ThereBucks come in, but right now this is seeming like an awful lot of work just to have my money tied up so that not only can I not go grocery shopping...I can't get my dream desk set at a dreamy price or buy gardening supplies or ANYTHING. Soooo frustrating!

Okay, I'm done complaining for now.

0 comments: