Friday, March 20, 2009

Netflix shipping on Saturdays...but not for me!

I had a problem with my Netflix account today and had to call them. The woman I talked to on the phone said they put a temporary hold on my account because I'd reported a few dvds missing. Hey, is it MY fault they're missing????

So then she tells me "well, I'm going to remove the hold, and I see your distribution center is San Jose, which is now shipping movies on Saturdays so you should have movies going out tomorr....oh....well, I don't think we ship on Saturdays to you."

Oh, so that's how it's going to be, huh? I think I'm throttled right now anyway, due to my tv series binge of the last few months, but now I am denied Saturday service?

I'm quite irritated right now. First the hold on my account so my bf and I won't be able to watch Little Britain Season 3 this weekend, now I am not even approved for Saturday service.

Just now I dropped my service down from 7 at a time to 4 at a time. Maybe I'll even make that 3 at a time. That'll show 'em...right? Right? I mean the thing is...SOME months a rent a lot of dvds, but some months I am very bad at returning them in a timely manner, so I am pretty darn sure Netflix ultimately makes a profit off of me, and I shouldn't be denied Saturday service. That sucks.

Now if I could only find my Roku remote...I'd see if I can get my digital streaming service throttled, too!

0 comments: