Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Excuse: Up too late plus I had salsa class

Ugh, Sunday night I stayed up way too late watching dvds from Netflix. I don't know why I did that. So yesterday I was soooo tired. Going to the gym was hell. I was struggling to bench like, 70 pounds or something. What a wimp! At least I did an hour of cardio. But of course by the time I got done at the gym and then went to the vet to get China's special high-fat, anti-cancer food (almost $40 a case...ugh!) it was well after noon. Then I had to run another errand that ended up taking a couple hours so then it was basically time to shower and get ready for salsa class!

After salsa class (which is actually getting to be more fun and less stress...I don't really like touching strangers and having them in my personal space, so salsa dancing where we have to switch partners and dance with everyone in the class can be a bit overwhelming for me) we went to A Tavola for a few hours and had wine and appetizers. Their butternut squash ravioli is divine. After that, it was time to get China to eat something and take her medication and then I had to go to bed - I was dead tired!

So what about today? I guess we'll see...

0 comments: