Friday, April 20, 2007

It's a post full of excuses! It's a whole blog full!

Hi Everyone.

IF you have been paying attention and even know who I am, you may have noticed I haven't submitted any new meshes or anything in quite a while. I hope to change that, but darned life keeps getting in the way!

Now, don't feel too sorry for me, I mean it's life's GOOD things that have been getting in the way. It takes time to make new stuff, like big chunks of time when you can sit down and concentrate. At least it does for me. So every morning I think "oh, I should make a new mesh, or at least start something!" and I sit down and I do a little work checking credit and therebuck transactions and customer service stuff and doing all those little things I need to do to make sure everything is a-ok after sleeping for 6-8 hours, and then next thing I know it's probably time to go to the gym, and I get home and it's already after noon because I probably ran some errands on the way back and I need to eat something and I think I should do a little cleaning and take a shower and next thing you know it's time to go out in the evening for dinner or a salsa lesson or whatever or sometimes my bf wants to do something that starts even earlier in the day like go to the horse races or something OH or if it's the weekend maybe he wants to come over in the early afternoon and then spend the rest of the day visiting restaurants and wine bars (haha, now you see why I spend a couple hours at the gym!) and like...it doesn't really sound right to complain about this, does it? And yet...this is why I never get any work done.

So, this is going to be my new 3d modeling and "activity report" blog. Maybe it will give me a little accountability so that when I DO have time to mesh, I will actually do it. Or maybe it will just be my blog-o-excuses or my "all the restaurants I've eaten at" blog.

Yesterday's excuse for not getting any meshing done is that I had to go in to San Francisco to get my hair done. That may not sound like it should take up a whole day, but I didn't get back from the gym until 12:30pm and then I had to eat and take a shower and all that and leave at 2-something to take the train in to the city. Then, I didn't get home until 10pm, and I spent like, half an hour on the phone, had dinner and then fell into bed. Well, at least my hair looks nice!

Todays exuse(s):
Well, today I don't have to go to the gym for a change because I dropped boxing. I was going to do yoga and erging at home instead, but I didn't. I had also thought of going to the Friday morning yoga class at my gym to replace boxing, but I didn't do that either! My bf just texted me to ask me if I did my yoga so I am all like...guilt, guilt, guilt! Should I do it? Ha, I think I'll eat a plate of nachos instead.
My other choices in the category of "things I could do today that aren't meshing" include: go get my cats some more food (if I don't do it today I'll have to tomorrow), make some banner ads I said I'd make, clean up my kitchen, get a mani/pedi.
Hey, the mani/pedi would be a very good idea because this evening we are going to Jack London Square to eat at The Fat Lady (probably named after me if I don't do the yoga and erging!), where we had dessert before (and omg it was sooooo good!) and then going to Yoshi's for live jazz. It would be a REALLY GOOD IDEA to have my nails done for this. I mean, they are wayyy overdue. I wouldn't be surprised if these places take one look at my fingers and toes and simply don't let me in! otoh...I basically wasted all of yesterday getting my hair done and I just feel I don't want to be that high maintenance and I have other things to do with my time. Oh plus, we are going somewhere really nice next Wednesday, and I would just have to get them done all over again by then I'm sure.

Oh well, I'll have to get back to you will more excuses later. Or at least with a report on how much fun I had last night.

0 comments: