Friday, April 20, 2007

Excuse: I had to take a picture of Rodney!

I'm trying to get stuff done, I am! But...on Wednesday my bf brought me a couple dozen roses and last time he did that I woke up in the middle of the night to hear the weirdest sound, which turned out to be my cats chomping on rose leaves. Not really good for a number of reasons. When I told bf about it, he apologized for not bringing my cats any flowers of their own. Soooo...on Wednesday, along with the roses he brought some extra filler-flowers that are kind of like babies breath (which he knows they like) but are purple (which I like.) That's so cute. So I had to prove to him that Rodney really did like the flowers he brought especially for him and that is why I was messing around taking pictures of my cat (see below) and trying at least to send the image from cellphone to cellphone (still working on that one.) C'mon, this is a good excuse, right?

Chomp, chomp!!!
Rodney chomping on flowers

1 comments:

MsDarkstar said...

Not only beautiful, but apparently delicious, as well. Which is important with cat flowers.