Saturday, February 2, 2008

My bf is hanging out with Monique all week :(

I think I'm going to start advertising 5 minute ThereBucks sales instead of ten. or at least maybe six or seven minutes, to be on the safe side. I've been watching my transactions carefully, and I haven't found one that has taken more than five minutes (assuming that There is open and the person has already joined jinx_tv_tbux club). In fact, they usually take about two minutes.

I'm really, actually caught up with ThereBucks sales...woohoo, now there's something to love about February. Unlike the fact that I always feel like I'm getting a bit cheated that month...having to pay the same amount of rent, the same phone and cable bill amount, even though there are only 28 flipping days in the month! You MIGHT say it all works out in the end or I should look at it as getting a great deal the other 11 months of the year, but I DON'T see it that way. February is such a ripoff! Why don't they just add a day from January and one from March? Then things would be nice and even. Basically you just have three less day to get ready to pay rent/bills again.

My bf called last night, exhausted but happy. I try to be annoyed at the fact that I'm pining away for him while he's just...totally jazzed by all the stuff he's getting done. Then he tells me about how he told the business partner who has been monopolizing his time all week, and whom I've never met, that I call him "Monique". Geez, I never thought he'd tell the guy that! It's just that he will get calls from this guy...well, ignore calls from this guy...all the time when we're together and he'll say "it's Carlos" and since the only Carlos I've ever really known was a guy I worked at Denny's with many moons ago, who used to do this whole drag show lip synch thing under the stage name "Monique", well, I call this business partner Monique and have even gotten my bf to sometimes look at his phone and go "oh, Monique is trying to get ahold of me" and then feel a bit deviant and naughty for calling a business partner that. Now I guess he doesn't have to/get to feel naughty about it any more.

Is it weird for me to find it sweet that he told his business partner I refer to him as Monique (the drag queen)? Hey, at least he's talking about me, so I know he remembers I exist...and even showing cellphone pictures of me. Speaking of pictures, I dug in my old photos today and found this pic...

0 comments: