Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ten reasons you should make me your IMVU buddy

1. I'll add you back. No fear of rejection! (If I haven't added you within a few days, send a new request...I swear it's not me, it's IMVU being weird...buddy add pages keep hanging.)

2. You can see when I have developed new items

3. I can see when you have developed new items

4. If I'm adding you as a buddy and your page really catches my eye, you never know...I might send you a gift.

5. Let's see if maybe adding too many buddies can break IMVU!

6. Adding people back gives me something to do when I drink my morning coffee

7. It makes me happy to know you want to be my buddy!

8. To get updates on what I am up to

9. You can't think of a good reason not to

10. You made it all the way to my home page or my blog AND to the end of this list so I mean...why not???

(Hey...feel free to leave a blog comment if you can think of any other reasons!)

0 comments: