Friday, January 16, 2009

Twitterfox

I just learned about Twitterfox today. Twitterfox is a Firefox browser plug-in that allows you to make and send Twitter tweets right from the bottom of your browser instead of going to the Twitter site. When you receive them, you're notified via pop-up immediately. Because it's separate from Twitter, you don't have to choose it on Twitter as the method you want to get tweets, but the plug-in will go check your Twitter account on your behalf.

Of course, Twitter is designed to be easy to update via IM, website or cell phone, but Twitterfox is the easiest of all. Also, the person who created Twitterfox also created TwitterFon for the iPhone...got to give that a try although my iPhone has never properly recovered from the grapefruit juice I spilled on it a few months ago.

I use Twitter to update people when I have Therebucks in stock to sell, and any little thing that can make that process easier and faster is A+ in my book. Those people looking to see if I have ThereBucks in stock should definitely give it a try if they use Firefox.

Tweet, tweet, tweet!

0 comments: