Tuesday, October 21, 2008

crossdressing fashions and sucktastic domain hosts

Last night I watched "La Vie En Rose" and it got really late and I sooooo wanted to sleep, but I still did yoga. I seem to remember saying I'd do a little cleaning before each yoga session, but I so totally haven't and my "stuff" is again encroaching on my yoga space. I'm going to have to work on that.

I also did kettlebells this morning!

See, this is what happens to me...

I decide "I'm going to do kettlebells! Kettlebells will be cool and a great workout and something fun and different that will get me exercising at home!" So I research it, order some kettlebells, order a dvd...then I wait for them to arrive. When they finally DO arrive, they just don't seem as of-the-moment any more, or I'm busy or I'm tired or whatever. You can remove "kettlebells" and insert many other things and it will still apply to me. I usually come back around to whatever it is, though. And that's how, when I decide to do yoga for 30 days, I already have yoga magazine back issues, yoga dvds, yoga anatomy books and puke-ready yoga mats.

 
And in other news, I decided my little red riding hood costume might be better with a petticoat, I searched the web for just the right one, not too long, not too short, not too full but not skimpy on the material either and I finally found it. I almost didn't order it though, because it was on a crossdresser supply website, and I dunno...I guess I'm just afraid of what mailing lists I'm going to end up on now. We shall see. As long as I'm not getting adult baby stuff, I'm cool I guess.

And finally...today could have been a whole lot better than it was, but noooo....the place that hosts some of my domains, easycgi.com, has been transitioning all domains over to new servers, and they finally got to mine and...they broke it! Not only did they break it but it took almost all day to find out that they won't fix it. So, I haven't had any ecommerce going on at all today...hoping maybe something will be jury-rigged by the end of the night so that at least ONE of my sites works, and I really, really hope that they can all be made to work on some brand new hosting I ordered elsewhere within the next few days...otherwise, I shall cry!

1 comments:

MsDarkstar said...

Oh... I'm sorry for your web hosting issues. Not good when you do the whole e-commerce thing.

I'm a little intrigued as to what mailing lists you're going to get on, too!