Friday, October 24, 2008

Hot Nude Yoga!

You know, they have nude yoga classes in San Francisco. That probably won't surprise you. Probably won't surprise you either, if I tell you they are for gay men only. But did you know...they have nude yoga classes right here in sleepy Redwood City?!?!?!? Neither did I, until today. I asked my bf if he wanted to go, but much to my relief he said "no". Still, it's nice to know there is a comprehensive yoga studio just two miles from where I live, and I'm thinking of taking some private (clothed!!!) lessons there because the place sounds awesome...like they really put the emphasis on stretching and have even worked with olympic swim champions! I could have the same guy stand on my lower back while I'm in downward dog as Dara Torres!


I've missed a few days of yoga, though. After doing kettlebells, my back felt a bit hinky or something. Who knows, perhaps doing yoga would have been the best thing for it, maybe I should have at least tried. The thing is, I was kind of upset about my websites breaking after being transfered by my host to a new server. I am very fortunate I had someone helping me set everything up on a brand new virtual dedicated server where *I* get to set ALL the permissions so this can't happen again...and finally last night everything was back to normal and I'm 100% back in bidness, but meanwhile I was in a sort of denial about it or something and I didn't do much of anything for several days besides play Puzzle Quest (which is totally addictive anyway, it's like Bejeweled with a purpose.) I just didn't want to have to deal with anything, and I wasn't sleeping right, either.

Everything is pretty much back to normal now, though, not just my sites but me too. After I finish this blog post I'll be doing my yoga and I also watched most of the rest of Paul Grilley's Anatomy for Yoga dvd earlier AND read a few yoga magazine articles.

In other news...my bf and I went to this very cool movie theater in Menlo Park so we could see the only movie out right now that actually has a decent review rating (Rachel Getting Married) and guess what? They had vegan cookies! So that place rocks although the seats are not that comfortable and the hand-held cameras used in the movie made us both kind of queasy.

And...I contacted the eBay seller I bought the wig from for Halloween and they gave me the DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER for my package. According to the post office they left me a delivery notice on October 10th and then they actually delivered the package to me on October 22nd. Well excuse me but they did nothing of the sort! It's bizarre. First it's weird because LAST YEAR I didn't get the wig I ordered either, and second I don't understand why the postal carriers keep lying and saying I wasn't home to accept delivery of packages when I was, and third...where the heck did they deliver the package to???? The seller said they will send me a new one for shipping plus 15% the price I originally paid for the wig, so when the post office calls me back on Monday that's what I may end up doing. I should get the new one by Thursday in that case. Well, at least the postal carrier should. Maybe he's wearing it....geez I hope he doesn't steal my petticoat, too!

Did you know?

"Both the teetotaller (le buveur d'eau, or water drinker) and the drunkard (le soƻlard) have traditionally been criticized for their extreme habits: the wine drinker, meanwhile, has been praised as a model of moderation. Even into the twentieth century, doctors administered wine to their patients to fight alcoholism."




0 comments: