Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Frappr is strangely cool

Yeah, I know...it's like I can't stop posting today. It's like I'm trying to make up for all the times I posted like, 3 times in one month. I just stumbled onto a Frappr map for Thereians and added myself to it and then I did a little search and I found there is a really extensive Frappr map for IMVU maintained by BoogiePanda not surprisingly!

I've never seen Frappr before, although it sounds vaguely familiar. I find it weirdly fascinating watching the different people go by with either their real or avatar photos.

Below is the There map (don't you love the way it ruins my page layout?) but I recommend you check out the IMVU one which has over six thousand people on it as I type this.

Oh, and Yoshitoshi put his full address in the There map...I so totally want to stalk him now.


I was searching for a map of my highschool on Frappr, too. Didn't find it, instead I found AdultBabyWorld. Scary. I dunno about you, but if I liked to dress up and act like an adult baby, I wouldn't put a clear picture of myself on a map that shows where I'm located. Or anywhere else, for that matter. I guess you have to decide how badly you want to connect with other people like youself, though.

0 comments: