Tuesday, September 11, 2007

iPod Touch

I'm probably the last to know, but I just found out about the iPod Touch, a hybrid of the iPod and an iPhone. My first thought was I WANT ONE, since after using my iPhone I find the screen on my video iPod to be totally puny.

Then, I realized this thing is only 16GB. That's twice the storage space of the iPhone, but 1/10th that of the latest iPods. When you have an iPod that holds basically your entire audio library including dozens of audio books and a bunch of movies, who wants to move backwards and get something so much smaller? Plus it seems like they COULD HAVE made it hold more if they'd really wanted to. Thanks but I think I'll wait for 60GB or more. If I didn't have an iPhone already, I might feel differently.

My third thought was, "this would make soooo much better of an Ultimate Prize for the IMVU Street Team than an iPhone". I mean, c'mon...you don't need to pay a $100 a month cell phone bill to use it, and it's available/usable WORLDWIDE. Somebody should go rethinking what "Ultimate" really is. Of course if they're going to do that, I'd still like to cast my vote for the Wii being the ultimate prize.

0 comments: