Monday, September 17, 2007

There is expensive!

It's been an embarrassingly long time since I've submitted anything to There. According to my submission page, almost exactly two years. That's not quite right, though, since I did a commission a little bit more recently than that.

Yeah, so imagine my STICKER SHOCK when I started submitting some stuff today!

I'm really excited because I FINALLY got my nice new computer connected to the Internet and up and running. I got it with Windows Vista because I wanted to play with all the shiny new buttons, and I was askeered because I heard there were tons of incompatibility issues and places not supporting drivers for Vista but SO FAR, even though I don't have my second monitor hooked up yet or gotten my second hard drive working in there, the using of Vista hasn't been a problem.

So, I'm submitting some stuff and I'm planning this BIG SET of coordinated items and then I remembered why I've never really submitted more than a few versions of anything...it's so expensive! To submit a little 128x128 wallpaper texture costs basically $3. You could submit oh...let me think...a whole um...crapload of IMVU items for that same price! I know There has a real human being approving stuff, but WALLPAPER? Now I just need about a zillion other items to go with all the wallpaper I submitted...floors, windows, ceilings, paneling...wait, maybe I don't need paneling, I'll have to think about that. I forgot how addicting this is. Too bad I'm not addicted to making sexy cleavage tops...I could make a lot more ThereBucks.

3 comments:

Leybt said...

Hi,MsTami here.I love reading your blogs.This one is the best.It does cost alot of money to be in There.Thats why we all come to you for Tbux lol lol.Thanks for sending the blogs out.

Jinx.tv said...

Wow, somebody reads my blog besides my mom and my bf?! lol Probably since I am submitting again I will be talking about There a bit more now, and maybe a bit less about...I dunno cheese or something.

Leybt said...

Hey,Yep i read them everytime i get them in the email.I love to hear your stories.The one about the delivery truck was funny.I have been there and knew what you were saying.lol lol.Some make me laugh and others make me scratch my head.lol lol.Thanks,MsTami