Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Excuse: Salsa vs. Sangria

Mondays are normally salsa class night, but this Monday we were naughty, naughty hookey playing, sangria drinking, tapas eating fools! We went to Menlo Park to sit at the bar at Iberia Restaurant and change the television from sports to Spongebob Squarepants when the bartender wasn't looking. It's a nice place. The Yelp reviews call it the closest thing in the Bay Area to being in a tapas bar/restaurant in Spain. If you like weird meat dishes, it's a great place to go, but as a vegetarian I thought it was pretty tasty, too. The sangria was especially good, I'd go back there again just for that.

I realized yesterday (Tuesday) that my bf and I spent nearly 8 hours together Monday evening. That is practically a standard workday! No wonder I don't get much done sometimes. Haha...but c'mon...we have to enjoy life while we can, right?

0 comments: